Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome to The United Empires Alliance Forum.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Ghosts of Our Fathers.
War To End All Wars EmptyTue 11 Oct 2011, 07:23 by Terranian

» Remember to Forget
War To End All Wars EmptyWed 05 Oct 2011, 22:45 by Arexel

» Day of the Watchers- Book 3
War To End All Wars EmptyTue 28 Jun 2011, 14:24 by Mourwen

» Arexel
War To End All Wars EmptySat 25 Jun 2011, 14:36 by Chimaera

» War To End All Wars
War To End All Wars EmptySat 21 May 2011, 16:12 by Guest

» Cry of the Stars- Book 1
War To End All Wars EmptyFri 06 May 2011, 20:43 by Arexel

» Mankind Rising- Book 2
War To End All Wars EmptyMon 25 Apr 2011, 15:47 by Mourwen

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 31 on Fri 17 Sep 2021, 10:22

War To End All Wars

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

War To End All Wars Empty
PostSubject: War To End All Wars   War To End All Wars EmptyFri 06 May 2011, 23:16

Prologue
It was dark in space,but it would soon be lit up by a million lights of war from the small light of lasers to the extravagant light of graviton
energy.

It was calm aboard the SSV Normandy as the fleet's edged forward on the view screen, "Quiet before the storm" one crew member had stated,
Soon the order came in, "all hands to action stations" came the order from FLEETCOM,
soon the battle was raging ships went down by the millions as trillions upon trillions of ships where thrown together like toy's
watching from above though was the real threat, the massive death-stars and equally massive planet killers watched over it all firing all weapons at each other
soon the battle had reached stalemate,every once in a while the fleets would fire warning shots at each other but nothing else.
That was a mistake that both side's would pay dearly for because as soon as the captains of the ships had told their crew to go to normal stations a new threat appeared , larger than both death-stars and planet killers alike it was over 4 million miles long.
Each fleet was destroyed in mere moments

Chapter 1
"What the hell was that thing that hit our fleet!" Pendragon shouted at his board of Admirals as they sat down to discuss the battle that had just finished in utter defeat.
There where two empty seats where Valkyrus used to sit and also where Mourwen sat,lost when the Soul ripper was destroyed by the "Behemoth" as the ship was being called
as pendragon sat down it finally dawned on him,they had encountered another alien race, which was obviously Hostile and that he had just lost another good admiral
another death on his shoulders, he fell back into his chair,almost bursting into tears,he held it in long enough for him to say "meeting dismissed".
Soon chimera went into Pendragon's office and told him "Arexel have good news and bad news" chimera said
"give me the good news" pendragon replied
"okay" chimera continued "We have found a weakness in the Behemoth's super structure"
"okay now the bad news"
"there are hundreds of Behemoth's"
"WWWWWHHHHHHHHATTTTTTTTTTTT?" pendragon shouted in an astonished voice
"where did you get this information? "
"from a espionage probe which accidentally got sent to the home-world of these "Behemoth" ship's"
"ah good so we can attack them?"
"no, not as far as we know"
"well why not?"
"Because Arexal,it took a day and a half for the probe to get there"
"What?"
"the Home world of these "Behemoth" ships is the galactic core".
"well then I say we just spend time building faster ships and better espionage probes?"
"i second that Arexel"
"thank you now when should we tell the admirals?"
"tomorrow"
"deal?"
"deal" Pendragon and chimera then shook hands and chimera walked briskly out of the room,purpose in his step.
"That man will do great things one day" Thought pendragon as he sat back in his chair and started drinking a glass of Syphirix whiskey.

Chapter 2

"Here they Come" came the call as the Marines of the UEA Goliath Prepared for boarding action against their ship,
"Open fire in,3,2,1,OPEN FIRE!" called the marine lieutenant
The aliens that had tried to board where cut down by a hail of gunfire,but they kept on coming,every time a marine killed one 20 came to fill it's place
soon the marines started to fall-back firing as they went,turning from corridor to corridor in the large ship until they where at the last door before the bridge,
there a marine private was manning a machine-gun encased in a bunker of sandbag's
"WE STAND HERE! WE SHALL FIGHT TO THE GRENADE,BULLET AND MAN TO DEFEND THIS BRIDGE,AND WE SHALL DO IT BECAUSE?"
"WE ARE MARINES,SIR,MARINES NEVER FAIL!"
"HELL YEAH WE DON'T NOW DIG IN AND GET READY FOR A FIGHT!"
"Sir,yes,sir" chorused the marines
two marines took the sand bags and the machine-gun to form a straight line across the corridor,where all the marines stood,weapons cocked and ready to fire.
"WAIT FOR IT,WAIT FOR IT" shouted a marine
"NOW" shouted the marine commander as the first alien rounded the corner,this time they were coming off better than the aliens as now they had good cover and a
machine-gun defending the bridge,plus a constant supply of ammo from the armoury which was connected to the bridge
soon the marines had beaten back the enemy the airlocks which they then opened and threw out the enemy's leaving the ship still and calm.
"what is the damage,marine?"said the admiral in command of the Goliath
"not bad si-I mean admiral Aang the enemy did no real damage to us"
"good then double check the ship for the enemy one more time then we shall head for haven."

Last edited by aang2001 on Sat 07 May 2011, 14:35; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Chimaera

Chimaera

PostSubject: Re: War To End All Wars   War To End All Wars EmptyFri 06 May 2011, 23:24

holeeee shit. trillions of ships? 4 million mile long uber ship? *begins wanking furiously* Very Happy Shocked Twisted Evil Laughing What a Face Suspect tongue affraid lol! cyclops
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War To End All Wars   War To End All Wars EmptyFri 06 May 2011, 23:28

and this is just the beggining, oooooooooopppppppppppppssssssss i forgot what came after trillions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War To End All Wars   War To End All Wars EmptySat 07 May 2011, 00:18

can somebody but in some infantry already I'm getting bored reading about space battles at least have some boarding parties that doesn't mean that I would stop reading these epic stories
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War To End All Wars   War To End All Wars EmptySat 07 May 2011, 00:20

UUUUURRRRRRRRRRRGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

don't moan that's gonna happen next chapter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War To End All Wars   War To End All Wars EmptySat 07 May 2011, 00:22

going to create my own
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War To End All Wars   War To End All Wars EmptySat 07 May 2011, 00:23

k its gonna happen next chapter.
Back to top Go down
Arexel

PostSubject: Re: War To End All Wars   War To End All Wars EmptySat 07 May 2011, 08:08

You guys crack me up I think it's a gercillion. Can't wait to read it Sarge XD
Back to top Go down
Chimaera

Chimaera

PostSubject: Re: War To End All Wars   War To End All Wars EmptySat 07 May 2011, 12:26

nice work aang. also, FYI, quadrillion follows trillion. then its quintillion, sextillion, septillion, octillion, nerftillion, decatillion.

also, sarge? pendragon and the admirals are busting out the masers to defend the UEA headquarters in my new chapter im posting today. youre right, its time to add a new angle to my stories...
Back to top Go down
Terranian

Terranian

PostSubject: Re: War To End All Wars   War To End All Wars EmptySat 07 May 2011, 12:35

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu i thought it was zillions :O my maths teacher lie...LIEZ
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War To End All Wars   War To End All Wars EmptySat 07 May 2011, 12:36

thanks chime
and sarge how do ya like chapter 2.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: The complete Chronicles of The War To End All Wars   War To End All Wars EmptySat 07 May 2011, 23:29

Prologue
It was dark in space,but it would soon be lit up by a million lights of war from the small light of lasers to the extravagant light of graviton
energy.

It was calm aboard the UEA Oblivion as the fleet's edged forward on the view screen, "Quiet before the storm" one crew member had stated,
Soon the order came in, "all hands to action stations" came the order from FLEETCOM,
soon the battle was raging ships went down by the millions as trillions upon trillions of ships where thrown together like toy's
watching from above though was the real threat, the massive death-stars and equally massive planet killers watched over it all firing all weapons at each other
soon the battle had reached stalemate,every once in a while the fleets would fire warning shots at each other but nothing else.
That was a mistake that both side's would pay dearly for because as soon as the captains of the ships had told their crew to go to normal stations a new threat appeared , larger than both death-stars and planet killers alike it was over 4 million miles long.
Each fleet was destroyed in mere moments

Chapter 1

The discussion

"What the hell was that thing that hit our fleet!" Pendragon shouted at his board of Admirals as they sat down to discuss the battle that had just finished in utter defeat.
There where two empty seats where Valkyrus used to sit and also where Mourwen sat,lost when the Soul ripper was destroyed by the "Behemoth" as the ship was being called
as pendragon sat down it finally dawned on him,they had encountered another alien race, which was obviously Hostile and that he had just lost another good admiral
another death on his shoulders, he fell back into his chair,almost bursting into tears,he held it in long enough for him to say "meeting dismissed".
Soon chimera went into Pendragon's office and told him "Arexel have good news and bad news" chimera said
"give me the good news" pendragon replied
"okay" chimera continued "We have found a weakness in the Behemoth's super structure"
"okay now the bad news"
"there are hundreds of Behemoth's"
"WWWWWHHHHHHHHATTTTTTTTTTTT?" pendragon shouted in an astonished voice
"where did you get this information? "
"from a espionage probe which accidentally got sent to the home-world of these "Behemoth" ship's"
"ah good so we can attack them?"
"no, not as far as we know"
"well why not?"
"Because ,Arexal it took a day and a half for the probe to get there"
"What?"
"the Home world of these "Behemoth" ships is the galactic core".
"well then I say we just spend time building faster ships and better espionage probes?"
"I agree to that Arexel"
"thank you now when should we tell the admirals?"
"tomorrow"
"deal?"
"deal" Pendragon and chimera then shook hands and chimera walked briskly out of the room,purpose in his step.
"That man will do great things one day" Thought pendragon as he sat back in his chair and started drinking a glass of Syphirix whiskey.

Chapter 2

An Eye for an Eye

"Here they Come" came the call as the Marines of the UEA Goliath Prepared for boarding action against their ship,
"Open fire in,3,2,1,OPEN FIRE!" called the marine lieutenant
The aliens that had tried to board where cut down by a hail of gunfire,but they kept on coming,every time a marine killed one 20 came to fill it's place
soon the marines started to fall-back firing as they went,turning from corridor to corridor in the large ship until they where at the last door before the bridge,
there a marine private was manning a machine-gun encased in a bunker of sandbag's
"WE STAND HERE! WE SHALL FIGHT TO THE LAST GRENADE,BULLET AND MAN TO DEFEND THIS BRIDGE,AND WE SHALL DO IT BECAUSE?"
"WE ARE MARINES,SIR,MARINES NEVER FAIL!"
"HELL YEAH WE DON'T NOW DIG IN AND GET READY FOR A FIGHT!"
"Sir,yes,sir" chorused the marines
two marines took the sand bags and the machine-gun to form a straight line across the corridor,where all the marines stood,weapons cocked and ready to fire.
"WAIT FOR IT,WAIT FOR IT" shouted a marine
"NOW" shouted the marine commander as the first alien rounded the corner,this time they were coming off better than the aliens as now they had good cover and a
machine-gun defending the bridge,plus a constant supply of ammo from the armoury which was connected to the bridge
soon the marines had beaten back the enemy the airlocks which they then opened and threw out the enemy's leaving the ship still and calm.
"what is the damage,marine?"said the admiral in command of the Goliath
"not bad si-I mean admiral Aang the enemy did no real damage to us"
"good then double check the ship for the enemy one more time then we shall head for haven."

Chapter 3

Revenge

Pendragon was pissed.
Today the “Behemoth” or one of her 500 sister ships had arrived in orbit,and would have destroyed
haven,if it wasn't for the sacrifice of the UEA Goliath, luckily Admiral Aang and his crew escaped before the Goliath rammed the “Behemoth” via the teleporter system that had been installed to Haven the day before, soon Pendragon had ordered a meeting of the admirals board every able admiral came including Aang,but he had to stay sitting down because of a bloody gash across his chest also in the room was a camera crew to record Pendragon's speech.
“I am putting us on Defcon 1,our highest readiness level,this means that all planets are to be reinforced with more and more defence facility's and more ships,at the moment our fleet has some 4 zillion ships under our direct command plus the added 4 million from the royal korvathian fleet,we need to double that number,so I Arexal Pendragon Decree that all planets must,and will be defended to the last man,as well as possible,for the survival of the human race!”
At that moment a thousand worlds rang with shouts of encouragement to Pendragon's Speech.
Back to top Go down
Arexel

PostSubject: Re: War To End All Wars   War To End All Wars EmptySun 08 May 2011, 14:22

Coming along hell Aang and I just realised mourwen was killed in your story how could u Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War To End All Wars   War To End All Wars EmptySun 08 May 2011, 14:45

i just needed someone to die,sorry mourwen (sorry pen for the UEA soul ripper).
Back to top Go down
Arexel

PostSubject: Re: War To End All Wars   War To End All Wars EmptySun 08 May 2011, 14:57

Hmmm Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War To End All Wars   War To End All Wars EmptyTue 10 May 2011, 19:45

teaser time........ lol\\\.

“INCOMING!” shouted a crewman standing in the command bridge of the UEA Soul Ripper 2
“I know dammit!” shouted Chimera in reply,
the ship rocked as the latest wave of plasma from the “Indignation” as the ship called itself hit the SR2,
this had been going on for an hour,and the shields of the SR2 were still holding firm,soon chimera told the fleet to turn about and head for haven leaving just the SR2 to deal with the enemy,as soon as the fleet had left Chimera told the weapons controller to fire all weapons full charge and blow that Indignation to tiny pieces,but just before the tidal wave of weapons fire hit the enemy ship,another ship appeared in front of it,although small the ship took the blast and just kept coming,this as Chimera would soon find out was a ship designed by the watchers,who were the builders of the gigantic Behemoth class ship,the ship kept coming and almost started boarding had it chimera not said “Retreat,fall the hell back” thus saving his entire ship from destruction.
Back to top Go down
Arexel

PostSubject: Re: War To End All Wars   War To End All Wars EmptyTue 10 May 2011, 19:50

Why is there always a stronger ship lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War To End All Wars   War To End All Wars EmptyTue 10 May 2011, 19:51

lol do ya like my new tiemstamping?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War To End All Wars   War To End All Wars EmptyTue 10 May 2011, 19:54

Chapter 3

Destruction

Time:19.30
Date:3902,13,5.

“INCOMING!” shouted a crewman standing in the command bridge of the UEA Soul Ripper 2
“I know dammit!” shouted Chimera in reply,
the ship rocked as the latest wave of plasma from the “Indignation” as the ship called itself hit the SR2,
this had been going on for an hour,and the shields of the SR2 were still holding firm,soon chimera told the fleet to turn about and head for haven leaving just the SR2 to deal with the enemy,as soon as the fleet had left Chimera told the weapons controller to fire all weapons full charge and blow that Indignation to tiny pieces,but just before the tidal wave of weapons fire hit the enemy ship,another ship appeared in front of it,although small the ship took the blast and just kept coming,this as Chimera would soon find out was a ship designed by the watchers,who were the builders of the gigantic Behemoth class ship,the ship kept coming and almost started boarding had it chimera not said “Retreat,fall the hell back” thus saving his entire ship from destruction.

Time:21:13
Date:3902,13,5

Admiral Aang's office

Chimera walks in,furiously stamping his feet
“what happened sir?” aang said
“WHAT BLOODY HAPPENED! WE GOT OUR ARSES KICKED THATS BLOODY WHAT!” chimera screamed
“okay sir,calm down,let me get Arexal on the phone.”
Time:21:15
Date:3902,13,5

BRIIIINGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arexal answers the phone

“hello” he said
“hello sir,aang here,i have chimera here to talk to you.”
“what,he should be protecting harvest”
“I know he lost”
“WHAT!”
“there is a better ship than the Behemoth class,they are probably the size of a cruiser,but they can take more damage than the Behemoth's.”
“okay is there anyway to defeat them?”
“not as we know,sir,but I think if we use a power surge through plasma turrets,then we can take down the shields,which will open up for a short time the enemy ship's armour that is very thin.”
“very well,keep me updated on your progress,Arexel out.”
and with that he cut the connection,and pondered the details about these new ships of the watchers.

Last edited by aang2001 on Fri 20 May 2011, 20:41; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arexel

PostSubject: Re: War To End All Wars   War To End All Wars EmptyTue 10 May 2011, 20:53

Time stamp works well Aang
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War To End All Wars   War To End All Wars EmptyWed 11 May 2011, 16:32

thanks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War To End All Wars   War To End All Wars EmptyFri 20 May 2011, 21:12

Chapter 4

Murder

all was quiet in the main command centre at harvest,but that was all about to change.
When a radar contact was found moving slowly in system,the radar controller was reported it as a slow moving cargo ship,but in fact it was a gigantic behemoth,bigger than most,that was on a mission,a mission to destroy harvest.
When the ship wsa in firing range all but one man had left the command centre,standing alone at the main command centre, it was actually a hologram,as it was actually an AI controlling all the defences,and when the battle was lost,harvests secret weapon,.it had a secret super laser that could cut any ship in half,as well as 300 interplanetary missiles on its moon.
Soon,with the planet empty,and the behemoth bearing down on harvest,the AI fired all of harvests weapins at once,destroying 100 shield ships and destroying the behemoth's shields,leaving a gigantic hole for the interplanetary missiles on the moon to open fire,and kill the ship,but just before they fired,the behemoth actually rammed harvest,destroying itself along with harvest.
When aang heard the news,he started to cry,his home planet had been destroyed,he soon stopped crying,and called pendragon's office to give him the news.
“hello,sir.” aang said,holding back tears,
“yes aang”
“oh,it's harvest,its been destroyed,my home world is gone!”aang started crying again
“WHAT!”
“its gone sir,harvest is gone.”
“all right calm down aang,well make them pay for this,one more world gone,three million dead”
the connection then cut off and both aang and pendragon thoguht of ways to get back at the watchers.
Back to top Go down
Mourwen

PostSubject: Re: War To End All Wars   War To End All Wars EmptySat 21 May 2011, 14:28

Aww, couldn't you have described my glorious fall in fiery combat? Oh well, at least I went down fighting! For Death and Honour!

But in all seriousness, I like that the chapters are short bursts of story, it really revs up your imagination. Variety is good, I like all the creative types we have in this alliance Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War To End All Wars   War To End All Wars EmptySat 21 May 2011, 16:12

thanks mourwen,and your right all of us in this alliance are very creative.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: War To End All Wars   War To End All Wars Empty

Back to top Go down

War To End All Wars
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Chimera-
Jump to: