Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome to The United Empires Alliance Forum.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Ghosts of Our Fathers.
Cry of the Stars- Book 1 - Page 2 EmptyTue 11 Oct 2011, 07:23 by Terranian

» Remember to Forget
Cry of the Stars- Book 1 - Page 2 EmptyWed 05 Oct 2011, 22:45 by Arexel

» Day of the Watchers- Book 3
Cry of the Stars- Book 1 - Page 2 EmptyTue 28 Jun 2011, 14:24 by Mourwen

» Arexel
Cry of the Stars- Book 1 - Page 2 EmptySat 25 Jun 2011, 14:36 by Chimaera

» War To End All Wars
Cry of the Stars- Book 1 - Page 2 EmptySat 21 May 2011, 16:12 by Guest

» Cry of the Stars- Book 1
Cry of the Stars- Book 1 - Page 2 EmptyFri 06 May 2011, 20:43 by Arexel

» Mankind Rising- Book 2
Cry of the Stars- Book 1 - Page 2 EmptyMon 25 Apr 2011, 15:47 by Mourwen

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 31 on Fri 17 Sep 2021, 10:22

Cry of the Stars- Book 1

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Chimaera

Chimaera

Cry of the Stars- Book 1 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cry of the Stars- Book 1   Cry of the Stars- Book 1 - Page 2 EmptyFri 25 Mar 2011, 18:04

Fire_Hawk wrote:
Another awesome chapter there Smile I couldnt stop laughing at the bit about sky screaming and cursing at you Razz I can totally imagine him doing just that! Razz

hehe, i tried to add a little comedy into the last chapter, as i noticed things were getting extremely dark and gloomy. back to full darkness for the next chapter though, which im writing now. you find out the real reason why Korvath is invading our galaxy...
Back to top Go down
Chimaera

Chimaera

PostSubject: Re: Cry of the Stars- Book 1   Cry of the Stars- Book 1 - Page 2 EmptyFri 25 Mar 2011, 18:41

chapter six nice and ready.
im gearing up for the climx, which i promise will be awesome Wink

VChapter 6.
Pulling Together.
President Pendragon was having trouble trying to comprehend the events of the past month. In that time, he had built the largest and most powerful battle station ever known, made contact with an unknown and completely new alien species from another galaxy, and had then witnessed, horrified, as his forces, for want of a better term, had the shit kicked out of them by the same alien race.

So far, Haven, Veridian, Obsidian, Horathis, and almost all the other core worlds of the Archangel Alliance had been subject to devastating attacks by Korvath assault fleets. Haven had easily seen off the attacks, and civilian casualties had been minimal. The other worlds, however, had been badly weakened, with almost 58 billion lives lost. Pendragon felt a pang in his heart as his thoughts turned to the planet of his birth, Veridian, its surface horribly scarred by those damn bombing ships. The bombing ships had as much shielding and armour as destroyers, but were as manoeuvrable as heavy fighters. They were proving very hard to pin down and destroy, even with the new, upgraded Gauss cannons.

Pendragon had almost choked on his tea when he heard that the Chimerean Empire had some advice for the Alliance. The advice was to invest heavily in gauss technology, and so far they had indeed become the best defence against the relentless attacks.

A message came in through his comm device on his desk. Admiral Mourwen’s face appeared on the screen, expression unreadable.
‘What is it, Admiral?’ asked Pendragon, slightly apprehensive. Mourwen usually only reported if something extremely important had happened.
‘I’m establishing a line of communication with the Emperor Ghrathik, supreme leader of the Korvath Imperial Forces, to your office, sir. With your permission.’
Pendragon’s eyes widened slightly. Apart from the brief standoff with the Korvath warship by the DeathStar, no communication had happened between the two galaxies. This was a first, and would need to be treated delicately. Pendragon merely nodded for it to come through, then cleared his throat and straightened his tie.

The unmistakeable profile of a Korvathian appeared in Mourwen’s place. This Korvathian seemed to be of high importance, as it was dressed in regal attire and looked far taller than the average of its species. It was obviously the Emperor Ghrathik, and he looked at Pendragon like a human looks at a dog. In a harsh, guttaral tone, without introduction.

‘You are the leader of the premier power in this galaxy?’ he said, demanding a reply rather than asking for one.
‘I am the President of the Archangel Alliance, one of two major powers in the galaxy-’
Grahthik cut him off. ‘You are the leader of a powerful military faction in this galaxy, therefore you are the representative of your species. Listen well to hwat we, The Korvath Empire, has to say.’

Pendragon leaned forward in his chair.
‘Why are you invading us? We commited no act of war towards you, my species simply sent a small expeditionary force to your galaxy. What’s the real reason you want us gone? And don’t give me the ‘invading your holy land’ bullshit, because we’ve been studying your culture, and there’s nothing to suggest you’d react in such a way.’

Ghrathik breathed heavily. His eyes narrowed, and he seemed to regard Pendragon in a new light. Maybe these humans weren’t so stupid after all.
‘We were promised you galaxy’, he said simply.
Pendragon asked him to elaborate.
Ghrathik scowled, then divulged more information.
‘1200 of your years ago, we invaded your planet of origin, Eath, with the full intent to strip-mine it and force your race into slavery. At the time of our invasion, you had just recovered from the largest war your world had ever seen, and you had recently developed nuclear armaments.’

‘The most powerful nation at the time was called ‘The United States’, and they were engaged in a period of increased suspicion and espionage against the second most powerful nation, The Soviet Union. We arrived in 1947 of your calender, in the month of June. One of our observation vessels was shot down by your Earth military, and crashed in a desert region of the United States. It was never recovered.’

Pendragon’s eyes widened. Ghrathik was talking about the Roswell incident, one of the most controversial and famous UFO incidents in Earths history. The tale had survived even to the present day, and still was the primary reason why millions was sunk into research to find other life in the galaxy. Now the story was known as to why the Roswell incident had happened.

‘But why didn’t you take over the Earth? You were obviously far more advanced than we were, even with our nuclear weapons you would have had no trouble overwhelming us.’

Ghrathik spoke again. ‘There was a disaster in our galaxy, a massive supernova which destroyed our capital planet of the time. All exa-galactic missions were halted to help the Empire recover, but we swore to return the Earth when we had regained our strength. To our surprise, the US government agreed to surrender to us when we came back, on the condition we destroyed the nation of Russia.’

Pendragon sat back to try to absorb all the information coming at him. The US government’s sheer hatred of Russia seemed to be rivalled only by the Archangel’s loathing of the Chimerean Empire, and vice versa.

‘So you will attempt to destroy our two forces, just to fulfil an ancient promise, made by a government that had no right to represent the whole of Earth?’ Pendragon could feel anger welling inside him now. How DARE they cause so much grief for such little gain?

Ghrathik smiled contently. ‘Your galaxy is full of resource-rich worlds, and your military would serve well under us. We would conquer the entire universe with our combined efforts. And now we are strong once more, you cannot stop us overrunning you. Your race is divided and weak, and you hate each other with a fury we are incapable of. Destroying you will not only be easy, it will be amusing and enjoyable. You cannot stop us.’

Pendragon lost his temper. ‘We will fight to the last ship, the last man, if we have to! You will never gain control of our galaxy with our consent, and I swear, on behalf of my people, on behalf of my species, we will fight you every step of the way!’

Ghrathik simply smiled that terrible smile, then cut the connection, leaving the President alone in his office, breathing heavily and scared for the future.

‘An alliance? The Archangels want to ALLY with us?’ Chimera was incredulous. He knew the Korvath war had been bloody and costly for both sides, but the thought of actually working with the Archangels had never crossed his mind.
‘It appears so, sir’, said General Firehawk, himself shaken with disbelief. ‘Their President apparently has been in contact with their Emperor, and apparently the Korvath believe our galaxy is rightfully theirs, thanks to some of their twisted logic. He asked for an audience with you later today, you Highness.’

Chimera chuckled to himself. 1000 years they had been fighting, and it had to be in his reign that it would show signs of ending. Slowly, he nodded to himself. He would hear what Pendragon had to say, and he secretly hoped that they could, indeed be…United Empires.

Last edited by Chimera on Fri 25 Mar 2011, 20:01; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixed a few spelling mistakes)
Back to top Go down
Arexel

PostSubject: Re: Cry of the Stars- Book 1   Cry of the Stars- Book 1 - Page 2 EmptyFri 25 Mar 2011, 19:21

Man u don't hang around writing this love how it's turning out a few spelling mistakes and one grammer issue "our galaxy is rightly ours" I think u meant our galaxy is rightly theirs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cry of the Stars- Book 1   Cry of the Stars- Book 1 - Page 2 EmptyFri 25 Mar 2011, 21:54

Great work again chim Smile Bring on the next chapter!!
Back to top Go down
Chimaera

Chimaera

PostSubject: Re: Cry of the Stars- Book 1   Cry of the Stars- Book 1 - Page 2 EmptySat 26 Mar 2011, 05:24

and so we come to the second from last chapter...enjoy Smile

Chapter 7.
Unification.
Chimera was, unusually for him, rather nervous. It was the first time he was going to meet the president of the Archangel Alliance, and the true weight of the current situation was playing on his mind. He cleared his throat, and walked into the Imperial Conference Chamber. A lone figure sat on the main table waiting for him, the tall frame of President Pendragon. At once, he stood to greet the Emperor.

‘Emperor Chimera. These are indeed strange times.’ Pendragons opening words illustrated the surreal nature of the last month. Chimera extended his hand, and the two men shook firmly.
‘So, what were your thoughts for discussion?’ asked Chimera. He motioned for them to sit at the conference table, and started to talk with Pendragon about the Korvath invasion, and possible action that they could take against them. The President struck him as a man who genuinely cared about the safety of his people, a trait he valued in people. Pendragon was also establishing himself as a very liberal and progressive person, and it wasn’t long before he was discussing the unification of the two forces into one superpower.

‘My idea’, he said, ‘is for there to be a sharing of power between us, in a new governmental system that would take direct command of both the Chimerean Empire, and the Archangel Alliance. You would maintain your sovereignty, and I my Presidency, but we would both become officials in the new Alliance. In return for me taking the top position, you would be allowed to place all of your Generals in high ranking positions, and you would be directly in command of our military forces.’

Chimera found himself nodding along to almost every word Pendragon was saying. Just one month ago, he would have found the idea of working with the Archangels appalling, but they were not these times. Chimera raised a hand gently to interrupt Pendragon.
‘I think you have an excellent plan, Mr. President, but what of the industry that both supports, and relies on, our warring efforts? What about the 800 billion people employed in our factories, our mines, as our strategists? Where will they go?’
Pendragon smiled grimly at this. He had been expecting this argument from the Emperor, and it was well-founded. However, he had something that he hoped would make Chimera come round.

Sighing, Pendragon stood up, then retrieved a miniature bolometer from his suit jacket pocket. Calling up a holographic display of the Milky Way galaxy, he started to point out the areas that were under the most threat. He stepped into the middle of it, and pointed to a red area that covered almost a quarter of the galaxy.
‘This red area is territory currently controlled by Korvath forces. As you can see, they have made good progress in establishing an economic foothold in our galaxy. As we speak, millions of people are being rounded up and forced to work as Korvathian slaves, building ships and shipyards, and generally fighting for their regime. If we don’t do something about this, we are facing nothing less than the total collapse of both the Chimerean Empire, and the Archangel Alliance. We will be gradually ground down to nothing, then the Korvath will deliver the killing blow when we are at our weakest.’

Pendragon took a moment for the information to sink in. hten he continued.
‘The Korvath war machine is massive. We estimate almost two million ships in their fleet, half a million of which are currently in our galaxy. They appear to have a strict imperial regime, with Ghrathik being the supreme leader, and unquestionable in his actions. They also appear to have at least slight genetic modification to make them both more obedient to the regime, and to have high intelligence and physical strength.’
Pendragon paused once more, then called up a display of a Korvath warship.
‘This is what we have identified as a Belenus-class Warcruiser. It is the primary attack ship used by the Korvath, and it makes the backbone of their fleet. It has almost four times the mass of a destroyer-class statship, and is around 6 times better armed. Despite this, fighter craft are proving moderately effective against it.’
‘All in all, Chimera, I would say the situation at hand is so severe, that problems about employment and economic stability have to take a backseat if we are to see the other side of this war.’

Chimera sat back, realising the desperate situation. The economy would have to wait if the human race was to survive. He prepared his next question.
‘What of the DeathStar? How effective is that proving against the Korvath?’ Pendragon actually smiled.
‘The DeathStar is proving to be our ace-in-the-hole at the moment, my friend. Its responsible for more of their ships being lost, than the rest of our fleet combined. Right now, its defending the Obsidian system from an attack all by itself, and preliminary reports are suggesting its holding its own very well.’

‘You really built that thing well, didn’t you?’ said Chimera, half laughing. The smile faded from his face however, as he considered the situation. ‘Okay, I’ve listened to your reasons, and I agree with them.’
He straightened himself, then spoke in his clearest voice that he could manage.
‘The Chimerean Empire hereby agrees to unite with the Archangel Alliance. I speak as supreme commander of Chimerean forces, and absolute ruler of its people. May this new alliance we have forged bring us victory.’ The two men bowed to each other, then Pendragon turned on his heel, and walked out of the conference hall, the sound of his shoes echoing in the hollow chamber.
Chimera smiled again, then scowled. He had a lot of paperwork to do.

Two weeks later.

Horathis system.

The United Empires Alliance.

In the last fortnight, it had been the most talked about subject in the galaxy, after the Korvath war. Some were dumbfounded that the two superpowers had allied after so many centuries of mistrust and hatred, and some praised the stars for the action finally being taken against the new menace threatening their livelihood.

Now, the massive, and newly formed, UEA First Fleet hung in orbit over the planet Horathis, secondary planet of the Archangel Alliance. Thanks to the sharing of information by scientists from both sides, they had developed a graviton dragnet around major planets in the galaxy, that could provide an early warning about any cloaked Korvath ships approaching. It had proven to be an effective tactic, as Korvath had all but lost their major advantage over the Chimereans and Archangels. In addition, the DeathStar had been given a rigorous upgrade, with the number of gauss cannons built into it tripled, meaning it was now absolutely tearing through any Korvath fleet that made it way towards it.

The newly promoted Vice Admiral Samire observed the 100,000 strong fleet with a welling sense of pride. A Korvath fleet was known to be making its way here, and the UEA was now quite ready for them. On top of the thousands of ships, the DeathStar itself was stationed among them, its colossal form casting a visible shadow on the planet’s surface.
The attack by Korvath was an amusing sign of its newfound desperation in the assault on the galaxy. The Korvath had gone from enjoying a huge military and strategic advantage over their enemy, to suddenly finding a real fight ion their hands from an organised and united force. The sudden shift in the momentum of the war had moved massively in the UEA’s favour, and the Korvath war effort had become buckled and sluggish as a result.

Samire noted the approaching enemy ships on the sensors, and sounded the alarm for the entire fleet. 200,000 Korvath ships? This was going to be interesting. With practised speed and skill, he blurted out orders as fast as the ships captains could follow them. The fleet retreated further backwards towards the planet and spread out, to give as much room as possible for the ground defences to fire at the oncoming enemy.

The ships started to appear, in their hundreds, then their thousands. All at once they rushed at the comparatively small UEA fleet, and the battle began.

All battle have a start. Be it the first plasma shell fired at an enemy, or a laser lancing out to meet a tide of ships, they all begin with something. For the Great Battle of Horathis, as it came to be known in future centuries, it was a destroyer, the Baravian, aiming its gauss cannons at a belenus class warcruiser and opening fire. The warcruiser took huge damage immediately, and lost momentum as its hull leaked plasma. It was lost in the relentless wave of vessels, however, and soon the baravian found itself fighting off dozens of fighter craft.

Cruiser wings were called into action from the east side of the battle. With devastating accuracy, they picked off the small fighter craft that were bothering the larger ships, then started performing hit and run strikes at the heart of the enemy fleet. Few returned, but their job was done.

The DeathStar, in this singly engagement, revealed its terrifyingly powerful side to the Korvath fleet. Samire watched agog as the mighty battle station took shot after shot, its shields never weakening, its guns always firing. An enormous Korvath capital ship found itself in the way of a gauss barrage, and was smashed into oblivion in seconds. And entire belenus wing went up in a fireball of plasma, and a huge squad of fighters simply tried to kamikaze the DeathStar, to no avail. And so the battle raged on.

The ships never seemed to end. But for the DeathStar, it was all the same. Its mere presence was inspiring confidence in the rest of the UEA fleet, and soon the Korvath attack became a messy, one sided massacre. Yet still the ships came, like lambs to the slaughter, retreat an outlandish idea. One warcruiser actually managed to get through the wall of firepower, and hyper jumped straight at the DeathStar. It caused the first significant damage the DeathStar had ever sustained, the shield strength had dropped by a whole 1.4%.

Then the inevitable happened. As before in the battle at the Acristik system, the smaller ships parted ways, to allow the battle station to fire its main weapon. The gravitons poured out of the cannon, and caused a huge chunk of the Korvath fleet to collapse in on itself, as if it was never there. With the spine of the attack broken, the rounding up of the rest of the ships became a fairly easy task. Eventually, there was only one, gigantic Korvath ship left. Unkown to the UEA forces, it was the flagship of the Korvath armada, the result of centuries of work and research, and defended against every conceivable attack, including graviton discharge. Coated in a thin layerof antigravitons, the Korvath starship Og’ameich fired every cannon on its surface. At almost 20 miles across, it dwarfed the UEA ships milling around it, and for a few moments it seemed it could severely damage their forces.

The brief time it enjoyed ruling the battlefield came to an abrupt end thanks to a massive ion cannon barrage by the DeathStar, however. The ship was left a smoking ruin, then its zero-point drive went into meltdown, taking the ship with it. To the overjoyed cries from the UEA soldiers, the last Korvath warship detonated in a titanic explosion.

Reports came flooding in to the Korvath homeworld of the utter failure of the last-ditch assault on a human world. Of the way the humans had banded together when everything was at stake, and how humans had overcome their hatred for one another and worked together.

The newly-formed United Empires Alliance, it seemed, had proven itself to be a worthy foe.

Last edited by Chimera on Sat 26 Mar 2011, 13:12; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arexel

PostSubject: Re: Cry of the Stars- Book 1   Cry of the Stars- Book 1 - Page 2 EmptySat 26 Mar 2011, 08:53

OMG this chapter is awsome love the way u brought the two forces together can't wait for the last few chapters XD
Back to top Go down
Skyfire

Skyfire

PostSubject: Re: Cry of the Stars- Book 1   Cry of the Stars- Book 1 - Page 2 EmptySat 26 Mar 2011, 09:58

very nice a rewarding read Smile seems all that aspirin paid off in the end Smile
Back to top Go down
https://tuea.forumotion.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Cry of the Stars- Book 1   Cry of the Stars- Book 1 - Page 2 EmptySat 26 Mar 2011, 10:52

Brilliant! Nothing more need be said!
Back to top Go down
Chimaera

Chimaera

PostSubject: Re: Cry of the Stars- Book 1   Cry of the Stars- Book 1 - Page 2 EmptySat 26 Mar 2011, 14:01

and there we go, the final chapter, hope you like it and the whole story Wink

Chapter 8.

Turning the Tables.

New UEA Central Headquarters, planet Haven.

‘So they retreated?’ asked President Pendragon, surprised and glad. The Korvath Empire had reportedly withdrawn from the Milky Way galaxy, back to the Andromeda galaxy. Their losses in the last, failed attack against Horathis had been so massive that Ghrathik had decided to withdraw all forces from the galaxy.

‘Yes, but Ghrathik swore he would return, to claim what he says is rightfully his. We can probably expect further military action from them, in the near future.’ Chimera was as relieved as Pendragon, the damage to his precious empire had been devastating. Silence hung in the air, as the two men sat opposite each other in silent contemplation. After several minutes, Chimera spoke again.

‘Do you know the total civilian losses…?’ Pendragon nodded sadly. The Korvth war had cost them more lives than the galactic war had in the last ten years.

‘About…2 trillion people lost their lives. At least, that’s the latest projections. The real death toll might be even higher.’

Chimera almost shed a tear of despair. A quarter of the population of the galaxy had just…gone. He shook his head and looked down at the floor. He couldn’t even comprehend the numbers. Rebuilding would probably take centuries, and the galaxy might never fully heal the scars it sustained in the Korvath War.

‘Incredible really, when you think two months ago our two peoples were at war,’ said Pendragon. ‘I wonder how our economy will cope without it. Chimera chuckled, then was struck by a sudden thought.

It was a ridiculous, and probably stupid thought, but it had merit. Chimera looked up at Pendragon, smiling grimly.

‘Maybe…maybe we won’t need to cope without war,’ he said quietly. Pendragon raised an eyebrow. ‘What are you talking about?’ he said warily. Surely The Emperor wasn’t going to break the truce now, after all they had been through?

‘I’m talking about revenge. Revenge for the 2 trillion dead, and revenge for costing humanity so much. Think about it. We have the technology now, to build ships like the DeathStar, and we could build more of them. Imagine, a hundred DeathStars, invading the Andromeda galaxy, supported by a million ships!’ Pendragon’s eyes widened in shock. Was he serious?

‘You’re talking about…a counter-invasion?’ he asked incredulously. Chimera nodded slowly, teeth glinting in a determined smile. Pendragon looked away, out into the Quasaria Ocean, the largest body of water in Haven. Gradually, he came round to the idea, and a smile crept across his face. He turned back round to face Chimera, and spoke in a determined tone.

‘The Soul Ripper was the first of its kind, and it won’t be the last. I will build a hundred of them, and we will avenge ourselves for our losses, and take the resource-filled planets of the Andromeda galaxy for ourselves.’ He finished, and Chimera, Emperor of the Chimereans and Vice President of the United Empires Alliance, stood arrow straight.

There were many more galaxies out there. The path ahead was bright and glorious, and one day the UEA would exact revenge for their appalling losses from their new enemy. Soon, they would make Korvath pay, and take over the entire Andromeda galaxy.

It was time to turn the tables.

The End...

?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cry of the Stars- Book 1   Cry of the Stars- Book 1 - Page 2 EmptySat 26 Mar 2011, 14:15

And they call me a war mongerer Razz All in all It was a fantastic story chim, your a brilliant writer Smile I hope this isn't truly the end!
Back to top Go down
Chimaera

Chimaera

PostSubject: Re: Cry of the Stars- Book 1   Cry of the Stars- Book 1 - Page 2 EmptySat 26 Mar 2011, 14:21

Fire_Hawk wrote:
And they call me a war mongerer Razz All in all It was a fantastic story chim, your a brilliant writer Smile I hope this isn't truly the end!

perhaps, i need to have a good story pop into my mind like i did with this one Smile i might write a sequel, maybe set a year after the first one, but we shall see Smile
Back to top Go down
Arexel

PostSubject: Re: Cry of the Stars- Book 1   Cry of the Stars- Book 1 - Page 2 EmptySat 26 Mar 2011, 14:31

What a finaly this story will be read by our members for years to come and if anything it's me you've gotta worry about lol if war is on the cards in the future I'm the one who will make the final decision as President XD
Back to top Go down
Chimaera

Chimaera

PostSubject: Re: Cry of the Stars- Book 1   Cry of the Stars- Book 1 - Page 2 EmptySat 26 Mar 2011, 17:26

Pendragon wrote:
What a finaly this story will be read by our members for years to come and if anything it's me you've gotta worry about lol if war is on the cards in the future I'm the one who will make the final decision as President XD

Lol dont worry penny, im not busting out the war declerations any time soon Laughing
this was just a fun little thing i had in my head, and im pleasantly surprised at ho well it turned out and how well people took it. so thanks everyone Smile
Back to top Go down
Arexel

PostSubject: Re: Cry of the Stars- Book 1   Cry of the Stars- Book 1 - Page 2 EmptySat 26 Mar 2011, 18:11

I know I know lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cry of the Stars- Book 1   Cry of the Stars- Book 1 - Page 2 EmptyMon 02 May 2011, 22:18

epic
Back to top Go down
Chimaera

Chimaera

PostSubject: Re: Cry of the Stars- Book 1   Cry of the Stars- Book 1 - Page 2 EmptyFri 06 May 2011, 20:38

its nice looking back at what ive written in the past...how it all started Smile
did anyone spot this? i put the word 'Ogame' directly into the story, to see if anyone noticed...
Back to top Go down
Arexel

PostSubject: Re: Cry of the Stars- Book 1   Cry of the Stars- Book 1 - Page 2 EmptyFri 06 May 2011, 20:43

What just now?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cry of the Stars- Book 1   Cry of the Stars- Book 1 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cry of the Stars- Book 1
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2