Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome to The United Empires Alliance Forum.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Ghosts of Our Fathers.
Ghosts of Our Fathers. - Page 3 EmptyTue 11 Oct 2011, 07:23 by Terranian

» Remember to Forget
Ghosts of Our Fathers. - Page 3 EmptyWed 05 Oct 2011, 22:45 by Arexel

» Day of the Watchers- Book 3
Ghosts of Our Fathers. - Page 3 EmptyTue 28 Jun 2011, 14:24 by Mourwen

» Arexel
Ghosts of Our Fathers. - Page 3 EmptySat 25 Jun 2011, 14:36 by Chimaera

» War To End All Wars
Ghosts of Our Fathers. - Page 3 EmptySat 21 May 2011, 16:12 by Guest

» Cry of the Stars- Book 1
Ghosts of Our Fathers. - Page 3 EmptyFri 06 May 2011, 20:43 by Arexel

» Mankind Rising- Book 2
Ghosts of Our Fathers. - Page 3 EmptyMon 25 Apr 2011, 15:47 by Mourwen

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 31 on Fri 17 Sep 2021, 10:22

Ghosts of Our Fathers.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Arexel

Ghosts of Our Fathers. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghosts of Our Fathers.   Ghosts of Our Fathers. - Page 3 EmptySat 14 May 2011, 21:42

Haven't got a clue ask sky.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts of Our Fathers.   Ghosts of Our Fathers. - Page 3 EmptySun 15 May 2011, 03:04

RD your observational skills need work
Back to top Go down
Terranian

Terranian

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts of Our Fathers.   Ghosts of Our Fathers. - Page 3 EmptySun 15 May 2011, 12:11

i know
Back to top Go down
Skyfire

Skyfire

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts of Our Fathers.   Ghosts of Our Fathers. - Page 3 EmptySun 15 May 2011, 18:26

my bad , dam thing kept adding more users to its ranks :/
Back to top Go down
https://tuea.forumotion.co.uk
Arexel

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts of Our Fathers.   Ghosts of Our Fathers. - Page 3 EmptySun 15 May 2011, 18:34

Pats sky on the back suggests he takes a break asap.
Back to top Go down
Terranian

Terranian

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts of Our Fathers.   Ghosts of Our Fathers. - Page 3 EmptySat 21 May 2011, 12:50

hey everyone, Dawn here; due to my major case of the sniffles chapter 5 has been delayed, so you'll have to do with this lil' snipit of the chapter 5

The Supreme Commander turned to him “I think I’ll take it from here Commander” he turned back to the squad “Now over the last week, we’ve been reserving reports of watchers taking people from a small city in the southern hemisphere, then they release them back into the population. Within the day they start showing hostility and high violence to other people, and they later go missing, the next day more people are confirmed missing and at the areas they were last sighted where large amounts of blood but no bodies. Two days later large riots broke out and within two hours all communication cased, the last communication we reserved was from a team of local law enforcement officers.” said the Supreme Commander.

Static appeared and a man’s voice came other the COMM’s but he was speaking in a whisper. “This is Slate city riot police squad 2, calling any Terrain military forces in the area we need immediate back up.
The Watcher have done something to the people here, they’ve become ultra-violent to others and from what we’ve seen one scratch from them and you become like the rest of them” there was a burst of static and the voice came back “We have to be quiet, if they heir anything that sounds vaguely like us they swarm it, there will be one at first but more will come; we’ve had to start using ballistic weapons there the most effective against these things. But if anyone gets this message remember stay ou….”

On the recording, in the back ground someone gave a little sneeze, then suddenly there was a high pitch screech then there was an entire orchestra low pitched roars and blood curdling screeches and the sound of a stampede of heavy, fast approaching footsteps. Somewhere in the back ground someone shouted “We’ve been made!” and someone else shouted “Tangos inbound” The person who was talking earlier shouted “OPEN FIRE!” there was the sound of splintering wood and and the slam as a metal door hit the ground, then there was the sound of ballistic weapons firing, the sound of their bullets pinging of the walls echoed around the deck and the screams, the screams of the men as the unknown assailants ripped into the men.

Then there was silence, and the image of the COMM unit disappeared and the image of the Supreme Commander reappeared his face was set into a serious tone. “Delta we are sending you in for a recon op, you’re to go into the city and observe and evaluate the treat and capture one if possible, and if necessary search and destroy, am I understood Delta?” asked the Supreme Commander, the squad saluted and echoed “Sir yes sir”.
Back to top Go down
Terranian

Terranian

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts of Our Fathers.   Ghosts of Our Fathers. - Page 3 EmptyTue 31 May 2011, 11:39

hey guys, chapter 5 is takeing longer that expected, so here a lil bit of it.

The red light began to flash and the pilots voice came over the COMM “Delta we got a problem, Slate city have been declared a level 10 no fly quarantine zone, I’ve got GDC officials screaming down the horn, you’re going to have to free fall” said the pilot, Kal got off his set and pressed a button on the wall. “Roger that Hawking” he said to the pilot as the hatch at the end of the troop bay opened to reveal the country side rushing past thousands of miles beneath them.

The squad stood up and headed to the open blast shields, as did the GDC personnel; Ta’lu remained sat in her seat “What’s going on?” she asked, Kal pulled her up “You’re buddies at GDC put Slate city as a no fly zone, so we can’t land so we have to free fall to the city” he said as they walked to the end of the bay and Five’s patted her on the back “Hope you had a nice lunch Lt” he said. They lined up at the opening, Kal stood with his back to a wall, looking at a flashing red light; it blinked green.

“Green light Delta, go go go!” he shouted over the roar of the engines, one by one the squad leaped out of the dropship and plummeted to the ground, Kal took a step back and ran for the open sky, his heavy feet clanked on the metal floor and he ran and leaped into the sky as he fell he assumed a more stream-lined shape to catch up with the others
Back to top Go down
Terranian

Terranian

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts of Our Fathers.   Ghosts of Our Fathers. - Page 3 EmptyThu 30 Jun 2011, 20:38

Hey guys, i know its been a long time since my last post but i wanted to have a break for a bit, but today i am posting a snipit of a future chapter called "Why we Fight" in this bit i wanted to show the true mindless evil of the watchers, and i do wish i could of taken this another way, but it seemed to me to be the most evil thing i could think of at the time

On one street far from the fighting the Watcher where gathering their “Cattle” the Watcher began to separate people. One began to gather the young next to a building, and a superior Watcher walked over to it.

“What are these?” it asked, the lesser turned. “Sir, they are the offspring of the cattle” it said. The superior Watcher surveyed the cattle; they ranged from infants to 19 year olds, it turned to the lesser “We need subjects from 20 cycles old, these would yield inconclusive tests” said the superior as it began to walk away.

The lesser asked “Then what do I do with the small ones? They are making noise’s that is invoking an emotional response in the older subjects” it asked. The superior tuned “They are not needed, dispose of them” then it turned back to process the other subjects, the lesser turned and pointed to 3 Watcher armed with Heavy dark matter repeaters, and they began to move and lined up in front and turned toward the children, raising their weapons and a chorus of screams and cries came from them, from the adults a volley of begging and pleas came out, but the Watchers paid no heed to them. The lesser gave the order and the 3 Watchers opened fire, but the noise of their guns did nothing to drown out the screams but one by one they ended abruptly until all was silent, then a mother ran from the group people screaming at the top of her lungs and ran toward the body’s, but when she passed the 3 Watchers they cut her down with fire; but even before her lifeless body hit the ground, the entire crowd charged screaming bloody murder and the 50 Watchers turned to see a mass of hundreds of people waylaying their rage upon them.

They claimed the closet Watcher and began to pull viciously on anything they could and their combined strength pulled the squealing Watcher apart, the superior Watcher shouted “The subjects have turned volatile” and they opened fire and in a few short moments even the infinite rage of the Terraniens where no match for the Watchers weaponry.

The superior opened the link “SOU-199237 to Controller” then a voice came out of the void “Controller here, report?” said the controller.

“Another batch has turned volatile, I suggest that we over view Terranien psychology to see if we can develop a chemical to make them more docile” said the superior as he looked at the bodys.

Back to top Go down
Chimaera

Chimaera

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts of Our Fathers.   Ghosts of Our Fathers. - Page 3 EmptyTue 05 Jul 2011, 14:09

thats some dark shit, but excellent none the less. im liking this sotry even though there was a gap and im finished with the main trilogy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Terranian

Terranian

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts of Our Fathers.   Ghosts of Our Fathers. - Page 3 EmptyFri 22 Jul 2011, 12:05

Hey guys Dawn here, with a lil bit of chapter 5

Kal shouted on the COMM “Gunship Hawking chalks scattered I repeat chalks scattered, were dead spin!” The pilot came on the radio “Roger that Delta lead, not much I can do from here, do what you can and meet us at the LZ in 48 hours” said the pilot. Kal span in the air to see that he was fast approaching the roof of a domed building “Squad activate armour lock” he said on the squad COMM.

The building got closer and closer and then it the world was filled with the sound *SMASH* again and again as he crashed through more and more floors of the building until he hit the ground floor, he lay there for a moment and got up slowly, with flames of protest coming for every muscle in his body, he put both hands on his lower back and said “Well that was fun” and he stretched and from his back came an orchestra of clicks and cracks. He then for the first time took time to surveyed the room, the floor was miss mash of bright colours, the walls were a violent fluffy pink, with a rainbow and horses drawn on the walls too, on the floor there where small over turned tables and chairs, book shelves and a bored. It was a children’s class room, it would have been a very nice room to be in if there was not a massive hole in the ceiling, and not to mention the massive amounts of blood splattered around the place.
Back to top Go down
Terranian

Terranian

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts of Our Fathers.   Ghosts of Our Fathers. - Page 3 EmptyTue 11 Oct 2011, 07:23

Hey guys Dawn here Razz its been awhile since my last post, or even a story post and that is because i have hit massive writers block and i cant think of any thing at all to write, what i thought was a gigantic stem of gold turned out to be 5ft of gold D: so anyway Dawn out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts of Our Fathers.   Ghosts of Our Fathers. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ghosts of Our Fathers.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Retrieved Dawn-
Jump to: