HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome to The United Empires Alliance Forum.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Ghosts of Our Fathers.
Tue 11 Oct 2011, 07:23 by Terranian

» Remember to Forget
Wed 05 Oct 2011, 22:45 by Arexel

» Day of the Watchers- Book 3
Tue 28 Jun 2011, 14:24 by Mourwen

» Arexel
Sat 25 Jun 2011, 14:36 by Chimaera

» War To End All Wars
Sat 21 May 2011, 16:12 by Guest

» Cry of the Stars- Book 1
Fri 06 May 2011, 20:43 by Arexel

» Mankind Rising- Book 2
Mon 25 Apr 2011, 15:47 by Mourwen

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 20 on Tue 19 Nov 2013, 22:17

Share | 

Day of the Watchers- Book 3

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Day of the Watchers- Book 3   Thu 02 Jun 2011, 00:25

so awesome had to read it twice
Back to top Go down
Chimaera

PostSubject: Re: Day of the Watchers- Book 3   Sat 25 Jun 2011, 02:47

it is complete! the last installment of the UEA trilogy, with a wierd ass ending to boot! enjoy!

Epilogue.

Office of the President. Earth.

‘It’s amazing what passes in 20 years.’ remarked one of the men sitting in the room, streaks of blonde still finding refuge among the grey His heavily lined and wrinkled face creased into a smile at the thoughts of that long-ended war with The Watchers.
‘I know what you mean’, said the other man, even older and greyer, the occasional slip of brown woven into the silver, ‘I still dream of it you know, Selucius. I still revisit it every week or so.’

The slightly younger man laughed gently, and took a long draught of his cigar, swirling the smoke in his mouth thoughtfully. A lifetime of decorations and achievements adorned the walls of this room, a testament to the man seated in front of him now. To be honest, he still dreamed of what happened all those years ago, for how could one forget such a time, ever?
‘Arexel, look at use. 30 years ago, we would have happily shot each other between the eyes in the name of our sides, now we’re smoking cigars in the same room together and getting misty eyed!’ They both laughed heartily, decades of history now the focal point of a strange and ironic joke. Wiping his eye, Pendragon continued to chuckle softly, before savouring another drag of the finest cigars in the galaxy. It had been a long, harsh journey, it was true. The many hardships that had followed the war had only recently been recovered from. Now, at last the economy was beginning to pick up again, and a healthy trade had begun between the three galaxies, Milky Way, Andromeda and LMC. With the entire Watcher collective dead, and their technology scavenged and stolen by countless criminals and empires (including the UEA herself), the LMC was beginning to flourish as a galaxy again, free from oppression.

Thousands of worlds were joining now, and word was beginning to spread to other galaxies of this grand new superpower, all across the Virgo Cluster were whispers of the UEA. Pendragon and Chimera both knew hardship may indeed lie ahead, hand-in-hand with triumph, but after facing down the greatest threat in the universe, they were confident the UEA was finally ready to spread its wings.
Great changes had come to the alliance itself after so many years as well. The capital had been shifted from Haven to the newly re-colonised Earth, and New Arc had been discovered and named. In addition, The Watcher’s dark matter technology had been captured, stripped down, and reverse engineered into every ship in the UEA. Finally, its reliance on deuterium had ended, and the size of the UEA military fleet swelled from around 4 million, to an astonishing 140 million ships, in less than a decade, all thanks to the UEA’s former enemy.
Pendragon had decided against early retirement, instead he chose to remain president for as long as it took to rebuild the UEA from the ground up, and now, his work was finally drawing to a close. Retrieved Dawn had decided to stay as the newly-created rank of High Admiral, because of his astonishing tactical and organisational abilities he was the natural choice.
Admirals Skyfire and Firehawk had decided to leave, and explore the universe together, which left Mourwen, Daggers and Aang in charge under Pendragon and Chimera. For the first time in his life, Chimera was genuinely hopeful for the future. Whatever twisting, meandering path lay ahead for him, Pendragon and the UEA, he knew they were ready.

Such was the story of the UEA, born of war, bringer of eventual peace. It continued and spread out across the universe, and eventually, when the power to bridge cosmoses together was found, almost 40,000 years later, it spread its influence even further. Its universe of origin, which would come to be named Electra, would gain high standing in the millions, and billions of years following the UEA, in a time when entire universes were united and others waged war. In fact, the UEA still existed 800 trillion years into the future, when almost every sentient being alive no longer even knew of the human race, which had long died out or mingled with countless other species.

One man remembered, however. One man not only led the UEA for the rest of eternity, but performed the essential leap to a new cosmos every few trillion years to keep it alive. One man went on forever to lead entire universes, and his name…was Retrieved Dawn.

______________________________________________________________________________________
LORD PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED EMPIRES ALLIANCE
Back to top Go down
Skyfire

PostSubject: Re: Day of the Watchers- Book 3   Sat 25 Jun 2011, 09:43

well that wraps up the story perfectly well done 10/10 Smile

______________________________________________________________________________________

buy sc2 so i can kick your ass Smile
Back to top Go down
http://tuea.forumotion.co.uk
Arexel

PostSubject: Re: Day of the Watchers- Book 3   Sat 25 Jun 2011, 12:40

Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i just had the biggest jizz of my entire life that was beautiful, incredible, magical, innovative and so many other words. Tears are forming in my eyes i think i need to go to sleep.

CHANCELLOR OF THE UNITED EMPIRES ALLIANCE
Points in the metal mines : 21.561.787
Points in the crystal mines : 22.119.541
Points in the deuterium mines : 26.428.390
Points in the mines : 70.109.718
Plasma Technology : 17

Per hour : 4.132.310 Metal / 1.424.700 Crystal / 1.128.828 Deuterium
Per day : 99.175.440 Metal / 34.192.800 Crystal / 27.091.872 Deuterium
Per week : 694.228.080 Metal / 239.349.600 Crystal / 189.643.104 Deuterium
Back to top Go down
Chimaera

PostSubject: Re: Day of the Watchers- Book 3   Sat 25 Jun 2011, 14:34

Pendragon wrote:
Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i just had the biggest jizz of my entire life that was beautiful, incredible, magical, innovative and so many other words. Tears are forming in my eyes i think i need to go to sleep.
you and your jizz, pendragon Very Happy
thx, now go and clean up lol.

LORD PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED EMPIRES ALLIANCE
Back to top Go down
Terranian

PostSubject: Re: Day of the Watchers- Book 3   Sat 25 Jun 2011, 17:00

THAT WAS TOTALY WICKED

p.s. i have resumed writeing of GOAF

GRAND ADMIRAL OF THE UNITED EMPIRES ALLIANCE

We are the Terranus Empire, once a great force in this universe now laid low by a gruelling war with the Watchers, and now we have returned

Thats a very nice everything you have there be a shame if anything where to *HISSSSSSSS* happen to it
Back to top Go down
Mourwen

PostSubject: Re: Day of the Watchers- Book 3   Tue 28 Jun 2011, 14:24

That was beautiful. I cannot even imagine the words I need to describe exactly how beautiful, so I shall leave it at this understatement. Well done, Chimera!

GRAND ADMIRAL OF THE UNITED EMPIRES ALLIANCE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Day of the Watchers- Book 3   

Back to top Go down

Day of the Watchers- Book 3
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4